Our professional services reduce the time staff spend using fundraising systems, and increase their access to quality donor data — which improves your organization’s efficiency and thoroughness, and gives you more robust tools to develop fundraising strategy.
1. Designing systems to streamline professional workflow so that busy staff can prioritize meaningful work:
- Creating custom tools, such as complex Crystal Reports, to access database contents more effectively and to expand donor datamining opportunities;
- Restructuring Raiser’s Edge databases to make data entry and access, mailings, and reports faster and easier for staff;
- Optimizing existing technical tools to maximize their usefulness;
- Developing new procedures, for example: how to link multiple vendor databases, reconcile with finance, or track donor activity in a database; and
- Working with vendors to identify systems that are the best fit for an organization’s needs.
2. Training staff, from administrative to executive, on the use of technical tools. This includes The Raiser’s Edge, custom-built Crystal Reports, Excel, Word, etc. Founder Rachel Weinstein has taught Computer Science and English as a Second Language, as well as trained and managed a staff of 20. She is a patient, thorough teacher. Rachel’s Bachelor’s Degree is in Computer Science from Harvard University and she has worked professionally as a software developer.
3. Creating documentation of process and technical workflows that enable organizations to utilize the tools we have built for years to come. We are gratified to know that the systems we have designed frequently live on for years after our contract has ended.
4. Conducting foundation fundraising. Rachel has nine years’ professional experience in foundation fundraising and has raised over $13 million in grant funds. She and her team conduct prospect research, write grant proposals and applications, and mentor staff in foundation fundraising.